On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Philip Niedermair, the managing director of strategic alliances for the Whiteford, Taylor & Preston law firm who also the CEO of the National Cyber Group and chairs the private sector committee at the Army Cyber Institute, discusses the Maker Movement that is mobilizing the worldwide tech and cyber community to print masks and ventilator parts during the coronavirus pandemic with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. Northrop Grumman also sponsors our broader cyber coverage.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD