On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Philip Niedermair, the managing director of strategic alliances for the Whiteford, Taylor & Preston law firm who also the CEO of the National Cyber Group and chairs the private sector committee at the Army Cyber Institute, discusses the Maker Movement that is mobilizing the worldwide tech and cyber community to print masks and ventilator parts during the coronavirus pandemic with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. Northrop Grumman also sponsors our broader cyber coverage.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base