Rep. Mike Gallagher, PhD, R-Wisc., member of the House Seapower and Projection Forces subcommittee, discusses the Trump administration’s 2021 Navy budget request, the gap between 355-ship rhetoric and reality, cutting frigates and retiring first four Littoral Combat Ships, and USN-USMC integration and the need to move quickly to rebuild the fleet with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was conducted at the Amphibious Warship Industrial Base Coalition congressional breakfast on Capitol Hill on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD