Rep. Mike Gallagher, PhD, R-Wisc., member of the House Seapower and Projection Forces subcommittee, discusses the Trump administration’s 2021 Navy budget request, the gap between 355-ship rhetoric and reality, cutting frigates and retiring first four Littoral Combat Ships, and USN-USMC integration and the need to move quickly to rebuild the fleet with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was conducted at the Amphibious Warship Industrial Base Coalition congressional breakfast on Capitol Hill on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap