Rep. Mike Gallagher, PhD, R-Wisc., member of the House Seapower and Projection Forces subcommittee, discusses the Trump administration’s 2021 Navy budget request, the gap between 355-ship rhetoric and reality, cutting frigates and retiring first four Littoral Combat Ships, and USN-USMC integration and the need to move quickly to rebuild the fleet with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was conducted at the Amphibious Warship Industrial Base Coalition congressional breakfast on Capitol Hill on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead