Mike Coulter, the senior vice president for business development at Leonardo DRS, discusses the company’s integrated shipboard power and unmanned capabilities as the US Navy seeks more electrical power on its warships for new weapons and a new generation of large and medium displacement unmanned vehicles with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Surface Navy Association’s 2020 national symposium. We are an SNA media partner and our coverage was sponsored by GE Marine and Leonardo DRS.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap