Lt. Col. Dakota Wood, USMC Ret., senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, discusses the guidance by Gen. David Berger, USMC, the new US Marine Corps commandant, to better prepare his force for rapidly emerging challenges, focusing on innovative concepts to deliver amphibious capability, importance of more numbers rather than fewer more “exquisite” platforms, the defense budget outlook and the need to make hard choices with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the think tank’s Washington headquarters after an address by Berger.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead