Lt. Col. Dakota Wood, USMC Ret., senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, discusses the guidance by Gen. David Berger, USMC, the new US Marine Corps commandant, to better prepare his force for rapidly emerging challenges, focusing on innovative concepts to deliver amphibious capability, importance of more numbers rather than fewer more “exquisite” platforms, the defense budget outlook and the need to make hard choices with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the think tank’s Washington headquarters after an address by Berger.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap