Col. Mark “Maybe” Noyes, USAF Ret., vice president for business development and strategy at Raytheon Missile Systems, discusses the company’s new Peregrine air-to-air missile, a small weapon that could replace both the AIM-9X Sidewinder and AIM-120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile that would allow stealthy combat aircraft to carry more anti-air weapons internally, and the market outlook for the Joint Strike Missile by Raytheon and Norway’s Kongsberg with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the Air Force Association’s 2019 Air Space Cyber conference and tradeshow outside Washington, DC. Our coverage was sponsored by L3Harris and Leonardo DRS.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] China as the Explicit Priority