Maj. Gen. Charlie Dunlap, Jr., USAF Ret., professor and executive director of the Center on Law, Ethics and National Security at the Duke University School of Law, says the US and its allies need to incorporate lawfare into defense planning, and discusses how state and non-state actors are moving in this space, how free societies can immunize themselves against lawfare-based offensives and more during a June 22, 2018, interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian in Washington. The interview was held during “Strategic Competition: Maintaining the Edge,” the 2018 edition of CNAS’ annual conference.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap