Samuel Bendett, an associate research analyst in the Center for Naval Analyses’ Russia Studies Program, discusses Russia’s use of unmanned systems, why its planned inclusion of unmanned vehicles in its May 9, 2018, parade commemorating the anniversary of World War II’s end is significant, its utilization of unmanned underwater vehicles off the coast of Syria and more in a wide-ranging, April 20, 2018, interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at the think tank’s headquarters in northern Virginia.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD