Adm. Paul Zukunft, USCG, commandant of the US Coast Guard, says it “must be funded as a military service,” that the “recurring, five-percent annualized growth in” operating expenditures and “two-billion dollar floor” for acquisition he’s requesting will put the Coast Guard on equal footing with the rest of the US military’s services, and more during a Dec. 14, 2017, interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at USCG headquarters in Washington.
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Mar 21, ’23] w/ Commander of the Royal Canadian Navy Vice-Admiral Angus Topshee
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 20, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- The Downlink [Mar 19, 23] Space Force Budget, Plus Science Chief Mozer: “We are in a hinge of history moment”
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 19, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 17, ’23] Ep:87 Bryan Clark on Budget, AUKUS & MQ-9 Mishap