Gen. Hawk Carlisle, USAF Ret., president and CEO of the National Defense Industrial Association, and former commander of the US Air Force’s Air Combat Command, says the US needs to make it easier for other countries to “Buy American,” that the US Defense Department needs to speed up delivery of key capabilities to the warfighter, that “tempered expectations” are needed with respect to the defense budget, and more during a July 6, 2017, interview with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian at NDIA’s headquarters in northern Virginia.
- Princeton’s Mousavian on Iran Nuclear Deal, Foreign Policy, Defining Terrorism
- Patria’s Savenius on AMVxp Armored Vehicle
- CSIS: ‘Analysis of the FY 2018 Defense Budget’
- Defense & Aerospace Business Report [December 11, 2017]
- HASC’s Gallagher on Pentagon Spending Priorities, US Navy Shipbuilding Strategy
- Happy Army-Navy Game Day from the Defense & Aerospace Report!
- US Army TRADOC’s Grubbs on Mad Scientist Initiative, Technologies to Watch
- US Army’s Hix on Futures and Modernization Command