Olga Oliker, senior adviser and director of the Russia and Eurasia Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, discusses a new joint report by CSIS and the Russian International Affairs Council entitled “A Roadmap for U.S.-Russia Relations,” deterring Russia, the question of Russian involvement in the US presidential election, Ukraine, countering accusations of government propaganda and more. The interview was held at CSIS headquarters in Washington on March 23, 2017.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 12, 2020]–Talking Space
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership