Valecia Maclin, director of cybersecurity and special missions at Raytheon, discusses the evolution of the cyber market, lessons learned from Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s 2016 Cyber Grand Challenge, bridging the cyber talent gap, the outlook for innovation and the Duke basketball legacy with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was held during CSIS’ Cyber Disrupt 2017 conference on March 15, 2017, at CSIS headquarters in Washington.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 12, 2020]–Talking Space
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership