James Miller, former under secretary of defense for policy and current president at Adaptive Strategies, LLC, and co-chairman of the Defense Science Board (which recently released its “Cyber Supply Chain” report) discusses cyber strategies, cyber deterrence and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian during the Center for Strategic & International Studies’ Cyber Disruption 2017 conference, held on March 15, 2017, in Washington.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 12, 2020]–Talking Space
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership