In this week’s special Budget Day 2017 episode of the Defense & Aerospace Business Report, we look at President Trump’s proposed FY 18 federal budget, his first foreign trip (to the Middle East and Rome), the terror attack in Manchester, England, and more. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company.
This week’s guests include:
● Gordon Adams, professor emeritus at American University’s School of International Service
● Mackenzie Eaglen of the American Enterprise Institute
● Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
● Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
● Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London