On today’s program, sponsored by HII, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses Vladimir Putin’s meeting with Kim Jong Un, Ukraine’s attack on Russia’s Sevastopol naval base that damaged a drydock as well as destroyed a conventionally powered attack submarine and amphibious ship, Lt. Gen. Sergey Surovikin surfaces in Algeria, Ramzan Kadyrov’s health, and an update on tension in the Caucasus; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners discusses what’s next now that the House has submitted its draft spending measure to the Senate, long-term defense spending outlook as borrowing rates and inflation rise along with debt worries; takeaways from last week’s major events including the AFA show, the Global Aerospace Summit, AUVSI and CNAS, as well as a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead