On today’s program, sponsored by HII, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses Ukraine’s battlefield gains, how Russia is adapting its capabilities including jamming to counter Western weapons in Ukrainian hands, how changes in leadership pin both sides will impact the war, Russia’s big drone jamboree, and the implications of an Azerbaijani attack on Armenia; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners discusses factors that are negatively impacting defense stock values including Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s holds on military promotions and assignments, the Poland’s military modernization, and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead