This week’s episode examines an experiment that will underpin the development of a crucial environmental technology that almost every spacecraft – crewed or not – and every off-world human habitat will employ. Laura Winter speaks with Purdue University’s Issam Mudawar, who is the Betty Ruth and Milton B. Hollander Family Professor of Mechanical Engineering, and the Principal Investigator for NASA’s Flow Boiling & Two-Phase Condensation Experiment (FBCE) for the International Space Station (ISS). The FBCE’s second module just arrived at the ISS.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead