On this episode of the Technology Report, Bryan Clark, a retired US Navy commander and submariner who is now the director of the Center for Defense Concepts and Technology at the Hudson Institute, discusses the Pentagon’s new investment in America’s hypersonic weapons industrial base, efforts by the DoD leadership to engage battery and critical minerals makers, attracting commercial firms to help address military needs, and the two reports he co-authored with his colleague Dan Patt — “Unalone and unafraid: Improving the Navy’s process and organization for developing and fielding uncrewed vehicles and mission systems” and “Fighting into the bastions: Sustaining the US Undersea Advantage” with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead