On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses what to expect from Xi Jinping’s visit with Vladimir Putin in Moscow, update on progress of Russian forces in Ukraine, Moscow’s return of Soviet era restrictions on speech, and lessons in the wake of Russia’s downing of a US Reaper over the Black Sea; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners discusses details of the Biden administration’s defense budget request, whether the banking crisis will constrain the Federal Reserve’s ability to raise interest rates, whether arms control agreements are effectively dead, the impact of GOP anti-Ukraine statements mirroring Kremlin rhetoric, and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base