On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Dr. Jim Lewis, the director of the Strategic Technologies Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, discusses resources for the Biden administration’s National Cyber Strategy, analyzes the strategy, lessons from Russia’s war on Ukraine as the conflict spans into its second year, the cyber threat from Moscow, and the national security implications of new commercial AI products like ChatGPT with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base