On this week’s Washington Roundtable, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Patrick Cronin of the Hudson Institute, Michael Herson of American Defense International, Jim Townsend of the Center for a New American Security, and Dr. Dov Zakheim of the Center for Strategic and International Studies join Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago to discuss the week in Washington and around the world including stalled debt talks, how the Pentagon’s new abortion policy could impact defense spending, whether congressional and allied support for Ukraine is wavering as Washington imposes new sanctions and Russia suffers battlefield setbacks, how the House Select Committee on China could change the US and global consensus on how to approach Beijing, White House’s decision on F-16s for Taiwan and new Conventional Arms Transfer Policy, and update on concern that Iran could field a nuclear weapon in weeks rather than months, and worsening crisis between Israelis and Palestinians.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings