On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Sabra Horne, an NSA and CISA veteran who is now the entrepreneur in residence at the BMNT consultancy, discusses efforts to accelerate US government and Pentagon innovation efforts are bearing fruit, where progress is being made, why real innovation is more than just technology but culture change and personnel practices, how to speed the process, the role of the Office of Personnel Management in crafting a talent management system that rewards prudent risk taking, and luring new talent to government service at a time when working for private industry is increasingly more lucrative with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings