On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Dr David Asher, a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute think tank and one of the world’s leading experts on sanctions, discusses the efficacy of the unprecedented sanctions imposed on Russia in the wake of its invasion of Ukraine and how lessons from the harsh sanctions on Tehran can help ratchet up pressure on Moscow; Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses the latest on the Russo-Ukrainian war, the Marker UGV’s debut, that Vladimir Putin remains in charge; and whether Russia’s expected offensive has already started; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firms Capital Alpha Partners on earnings takeaways and share buybacks, Mercury Systems’ future, the implications of China’s spy balloon overflight and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings