On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Chris Servello, our producer who is a retired Navy public affairs officer and co-founder of the Provision Advisors PR firm, discusses lessons in the wake of the controversy caused by a draft email by Gen. Mike Minihan, the commander of the Air Mobility Command, urging his force to improve its warfighting focus, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses discusses the latest on Russia’s war on Ukraine including new Marker UGV as well as Israel’s drone attacks on Iran; Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm firm Capital Alpha Partners with a look at the week ahead; and Laura Winter, the host of The Downlink, our space podcast, discusses the global great power game on ground stations with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings