On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Evelyn Farkas, the executive director of the McCain Institute at Arizona State University, and former Pentagon comptroller Dr. Dov Zakheim of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, discuss key takeaways from this year’s Halifax International Security Forum including Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s powerful address on the importance of helping Ukraine defend itself against Russian aggression, bipartisan unity among US lawmakers supporting Kyiv, NATO Military Chairman Adm. Rob Bauer’s call to bolster the alliance’s depleting armament stocks and more; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners on how defense will fare during the lame duck session, the outlook for progress GOP House promises investigations into America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, Hunter Biden’s laptop and US aid to Ukraine with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead