On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Justin Sherman of the Atlantic Council’s Cyber Statecraft Initiative who also is a Wired Magazine contributor, discusses the new report by the think tank that he co-authored — “Security in the Billions: Toward a Multinational Strategy to Better Secure the IoT Ecosystem” — to craft a systemic global approach to improve the cyber security as internet-connected and enabled devices proliferate with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. Other co-authors include Patrick Mitchell and Liv Rowley, with Nima Agah, Gabrielle Young, and Tianjiu Zuo.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base