On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Dave Deptula, a retired US Air Force lieutenant general who is now the dean of the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace studies, discusses key takeaways from the Air and Space Forces Association’s annual Air Space Cyber conference and tradeshow, Raanan Horowitz, the president and CEO of Elbit Systems of America, discusses the strategic business environment, inflation, supply chains, the changing nature of competition as new firms enter the sector, as well as ways the industrial base can better help the Pentagon solve its big problems; Duane Hawkins, the president of the defense and space business at Spirit Aerosystems, discusses his strategy to grow the aerostructures giant’s defense and space business to diversify from its historic reliance on commercial aviation work with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead