On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Sam Bendett of the Center for Naval Analyses who is also affiliated with the Center for a New American Security discusses the latest from Russo-Ukraian conflict, types of foreign weapons making their way on to the battlefield and the domestic political challenges Vladimir Putin faces in light of Russian setbacks; and Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners also analyses the war and consensus views of the conflict, inflation affect on DoD and defense contractors , what he hopes to hear and see at the AFA Sea, Air and Cyber Conference and a look at the week ahead with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base