On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Betsy Soehren-Jones, Fortress’s chief operating officer, discusses the Biden administration’s new cyber standards, using bills of origin and materials to identify and correct software and hardware vulnerabilities, and the importance of attracting a new generation of more diverse talent; and JC Vega, a retired US Army colonel who co-founded the Army Cyber Institute, discusses how deliver the diversity that the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency seeks in its future workforce, how efforts to date have failed to deliver diversity, and what has to change to broaden access to desperately needed talent to improve the nation’s security with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base