On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Eric Fanning, the president and CEO of the Aerospace Industries Association, discusses takeaways from the recent Farnborough International Airshow, the outlook for US defense spending, implications of the CHIPS plus legislation and the climate-healthcare-tax package that cleared the Senate over the weekend and faces House passage, how to address inflation, supply chain and workforce challenges, improving the relationship between government and industry, and the evolving antitrust approach of the Biden administration as officials revisit Northrop Grumman‘s acquisition of OrbitalATK with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 25, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 24, ’23 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 23, ’23] Ep: 112 Convo w/Airlant Commander RADM Doug Verissimo
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 22, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Sep 21, 23] Ep34: Dude, Where’s My Jet?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [Sep 20, 23] Dr. Maciej Klemm of Anti-Drone Company APS & Rob Basset Cross of AI Firm Adarga
- DEFAERO Strategy Series [Sep 19, ’23] w/ Amb. Jim Cunningham
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 18, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead