On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Hondo Geurts, a former US Air Force colonel who served as both Special Operations Forces acquisition chief as well as the assistant secretary of the Navy for research, development and acquisition, discusses the article he co-wrote with Gen. Joe Votel, USA Ret., the president at Business Executives for National Security — “Forging the Industrial Network the Nation Needs” that ran on The National Interest website — why DoD needs a guiding vision for its industrial base and why a networked approach is critical, how to drive change, overcoming bureaucratic and cultural barriers, lessons learned from failed major programs like Littoral Combat Ship and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base