On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Barry Pavel, the director of the Atlantic Council’s Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security, discusses the Biden administration’s national and defense strategies, the administration’s effort to help Ukraine defeat Russia’s invasion, how Washington needs to change its message to win over nations that are now reluctant to join anti-Russian coalition, why Vladimir Putin is a rational actor and why his nuclear threats can be discounted, capabilities Ukraine needs to win and Ukraine lessons that can help deter China from taking military action against Taiwan with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD