On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Barry Pavel, the director of the Atlantic Council’s Scowcroft Center for Strategy and Security, discusses the Biden administration’s national and defense strategies, the administration’s effort to help Ukraine defeat Russia’s invasion, how Washington needs to change its message to win over nations that are now reluctant to join anti-Russian coalition, why Vladimir Putin is a rational actor and why his nuclear threats can be discounted, capabilities Ukraine needs to win and Ukraine lessons that can help deter China from taking military action against Taiwan with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base