On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, David Berteau, the president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, discusses the Defense Department’s plans to roll out the second version of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification — CMMC 2.0 — next March, why the effort is taking so long, what getting it “right” means, the importance of improving the security of services and government contractors overall, and why recent surveys of public cyber sentiments that on the surface appear grim are actually encouraging with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD