On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Byron Callan of the independent Washington research firm Capital Alpha Partners discusses continuing lessons from Russia’s war on Ukraine, inflation and the Pentagon budget, takeaways from Oshkosh’s investor day, and a look at the week ahead; and Sam Bendett from the Center for Naval Analyses who is also with the Center for a New American Security discusses Russia’s May 9 Victory Day commemoration, Vladimir Putin’s messaging, what’s next in the way, use of unmanned aircraft over Ukraine and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD