On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Fortress Information Security, Suzanne Spaulding, the former cyber director at the Department of Homeland Security during the Obama administration who is now at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a member of the Cyberspace Solarium Commission, discusses the Biden administration’s efforts to improve cyber security and what more should be done, Russian cyber operations in the wake of Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine, issues the second Cyberspace Solarium Commission will address, improving operational technology vulnerabilities, and the importance of better cyber defenses for the nation’s court systems; and Andrea Schaumann of Fortress discusses the technological, operational and business cyber concerns regarding unmanned systems and how to address them with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD