On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Evelyn Farkas, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia during the Obama administration who now leads the Farkas Global Strategies consultancy, discusses Russia’s gambit in Ukraine, the menus of steps America and its allies can take to deter Moscow or punish it for again invading its neighbor, how Russia might respond to punitive sanctions, and lessons the administration has learned since Putin’s 2014 invasion of Ukraine with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD