On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Adm. Mike Rogers, USN Ret., the former director of the National Security Agency and the first commander of US Cyber Command who is now a cyber consultant and chairman of the advisory board of cybersecurity firm Claroty, discusses Russia’s cyber and information operations against Ukraine, NATO nations and the United States, how the cyber and electromagnetic elements of a Russian invasion of Ukraine would play out, how America and its allies should respond, the importance of viewing cyber as a key warfighting domain, deterrence in cyber, how Moscow will use proxies and Allie’s including China, North Korea, Iran and criminal groups in cyber operations, and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Cyber Report [May 25, 22] CSIS’ Dr Jim Lewis on New Quantum Computing Strategy
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 24, 22] AWS’ Crosier on Aerospace and Satellite Solutions
- The DownLink [May 23, ’22] Why Is The U.S. Using Satellites and Social Media For Russian War Crimes?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 23, 22] Sam Bendett Update on Russo-Ukraine Conflict
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 22, ’22 Business Report]
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 21, ’22] Episode 49…Criticizing the Commandant
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 20, ’22]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [May 19, 22] Maj. Gen. Jim Boozer on SOFIC & Jim Emmert and Alistair Wilson of JFD