In this year-end episode of The DownLink, Laura Winter unravels a space threat story through three key interviews with Donald Kessler, the now-retired NASA astrophysicist who first theorized what is now known as the “Kessler Syndrome”; Brian Weeden a space policy analyst and advocate from the Secure World Foundation; and Robin Dickey, a space policy and strategy analyst with the Aerospace Corporation. But first, Laura first gives us her top three 2021 data points with effects that she believes will punch through into 2022 and beyond.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Sep 24, ’22] Episode 67…Rear Adm Casey Moton
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Sep 23, ’22]
- Cyber Report [Sep 22, 22] FDD’s Cyber Solarium Tracker & Cyber Lessons from F-35 Revelations
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 21, 22] Lockheed Martin’s Greg Ulmer
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 20, 22] Ending Reliance on Foreign Nuclear Fuel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Sep 19, 22] Sam Bendett & Byron Callan
- The Downlink [Sep 18, 22] What Should The Next Space Force CSO’s Vision Be?
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Sep 18, ’22 Business Report]