On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, Rear Adm. Mark Montgomery, USN Ret., the executive director of the Cyberspace Solarium Commission, with an update on the cyber aspects of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure act and President Biden’s proposed $1.85 trillion Build Back Better initiative as well as the commission’s proposals that are likely to be adopted by Congress in upcoming legislation; and J. Michael Daniel, the president and CEO of the Cyber Threat Alliance, discusses the recent worldwide cyber threat report issued by Palo Alto Network’s Unit 42 — produced in cooperation with CTA — with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]