On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, Dr. Tom Mahnken, the president and CEO of the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, and Dr. Patrick Cronin, the Asia-Pacific chair at the Hudson Institute, discuss China’s coordinated strategy of escalating regional tensions and saber-rattling to try to force the United States and its allies to back down, the keys to successful National, Defense, Indo-Pacific Strategies, preparing for a new nuclear age and more with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- The DownLink: [Dec 04 ’21] The U.S. National Space Council is Back in Business
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Dec 04, 21] Episode 26…Remember Pearl Harbor-Slogan or Sound Advice?
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Dec 03, 21]
- DefAero JADC2 Report [Dec 02, ’21] Bryan Clark
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report [Dec 01, 21]: Convo w/ Chris Painter
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 30, 2021] Manufacturing Competitiveness & Update from I/ITSEC
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Nov 29, 2021] Look Ahead w/ Byron Callan & Chris Servello
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Nov 28, ’21 Business Report]