On this episode of the Joint All-Domain Command and Control Report, sponsored by L3Harris, on the first day of the Air Force Association’s Air Space Cyber conference and trade show, Lt. Gen. Clint “Q” Hinote, USAF, the deputy chief of staff for strategy, integration and requirements, discusses the mounting threat posed by China, the future of air power, the Air Force’s long-range strategy to impose costs on adversaries, accelerating change, preparing to surprise adversaries and minimizing being surprised by them; and Lt. Gen. Dave Deptula, USAF Ret., the dean of the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies discusses key takeaways from the first day of the AFA show including addresses by Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall and USAF Chief of Staff Gen. CQ Brown, USAF, with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings