On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, Adm. Bill Moran, USN Ret., the US Navy’s 39th vice chief of naval operations who is now a principal advisor with the WestExec Advisors consultancy and the University of Maryland’s Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security, discusses the importance of harnessing data for decision-making and artificial intelligence, the need for national and DoD data strategies and resourcing them properly, the cultural changes needed to best take advantage of insights revealed by data, the right government-industry partnerships and more with with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings