On this week’s Cyber Report, sponsored by Northrop Grumman, in segment one Justin Sherman with the Atlantic Council’s Cyber Statecraft Initiative and Wired Magazine contributor, discusses the recent article he co-authored with Trey Herr, “Finding a Foreign Policy for the Internet.” In segment two John Cofrancesco of Fortress Information Security discusses cyber supply chain defense, vulnerabilities associated with an either or offense vs. defense approach to cyber security and where CMMC needs to mature under the Biden Administration.
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [May 26, ’23] Ep: 96 Civilian v. Military Jurisdiction
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable May 26, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [May 25, 23] Ep19: New Drone, Who Dis?
- Defense & Aerospace Technology Report [May 24, 23] AI State of Play w/ Tom Siebel
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 23, 23] AEI’s Dr Bill Greenwalt on AUKUS
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [May 22, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia-Ukraine & Byron Callan’s Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [May 21, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [May 20, 23] DIU’s “Bucky” Butow, Space Innovation, and the Industrial Base