On this episode of the DefAero Report Daily Podcast, sponsored by Bell, our guest is Vice Adm. Tom Moore, the commander of the Naval Sea Systems Command who will retire in June, on how COVID-19 has changed how his force works, catching up on work, reducing maintenance backlog and getting ships out to the fleet faster, an update on the FFG(X) frigate program and lessons learned from a career in Navy acquisition. Our naval coverage is sponsored by Fincantieri Marinette Marine.
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 28, 23] Command & Control Series Pt4 w/ MG Schultz
- Defense & Aerospace Daily Podcast [Mar 27, 23] Sam Bendett on Russia, David Asher on Sanctions & Byron Callan Looks at the Week Ahead
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Mar 26, ’23 Business Report]
- The Downlink [Mar 26, 23]AI Hype is Warranted But What About the Vulnerabilities and Security For Space Operations?
- CAVASSHIPS Podcast [Mar 24, ’23] Ep: 88 Leidos’ Dave Lewis on Getting Tech to Warfighters
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Mar 24, ’23]
- Defense & Aerospace Air Power Podcast [Mar 23, 23] Ep10: Fly Navy!
- Cyber Report [Mar 22, 23] Justin Sherman on What to Expect from TikTok Hearings