On this week’s episode, we discuss the aftermath of the British election and the hung parliament it created, the conflict between Qatar and Saudi Arabia, upcoming budget deliberations on Capitol Hill, and more. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company.
This week’s guests include:
- Richard Aboulafia of the Teal Group
- Gordon Adams, professor emeritus at American University’s School of International Service
- Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
- Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London
Listen to or download this week’s episode for free below:
And listen or subscribe to the Defense & Aerospace Business Report on iTunes here.