In this week’s episode of the Defense & Aerospace Business Report, we discuss the French elections, the outlook for US defense spending in the wake of Congress’ passage of an omnibus spending bill and more. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company. This week’s guests include:
• Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
• Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Steve Grundman of the Atlantic Council
• Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
• Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London
Listen to or download this week’s episode for free below:
And listen or subscribe to the Defense & Aerospace Business Report on iTunes here.