In this week’s podcast, we discuss the defense budget implications of the collapse of the Trump administration’s drive to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act with a Republican healthcare alternative, congressional testimony by top DoD officials, Wall Street’s defense spending expectations, the London terror attack, the laptop travel ban and more. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company.
- Gordon Adams, professor emeritus, School of International Service, American University
- Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
- Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London