Welcome to the Defense and Aerospace Business Report, our new weekly podcast on the global defense and aerospace business sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron company, and hosted by Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian.
Each week, we’ll bring you interviews with industry leaders and the business’ best analysts to put events in context, identify trends and keep an eye on what’s next in a fast-moving world.
This week’s podcast looks at what President Donald Trump’s election means for the defense and aerospace business.
- Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
- Richard Aboulafia of the Teal Group
- Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Sash Tusa of Agency Partners in London
- Steve Grundman of the Atlantic Council
- Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Listen to or download this week’s podcast below: