R. Scott Forney, president of General Atomics Electromagnetic Systems Group, discusses the company’s electromagnetic catapults and arresting gear for the US Navy’s new Ford-class aircraft carriers, electric propulsion and rail guns with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was conducted during the Surface Navy Association’s 2017 symposium and tradeshow in Arlington, Virginia, Jan. 10-12, 2017. The Defense & Aerospace Report’s coverage of SNA was sponsored by Raytheon.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 12, 2020]–Talking Space
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership