Ron Jenkins, director of business development at Raytheon Missile Systems, and Gary Holst, senior director of business development for naval surface warfare at Kongsberg’s Missile Division, discuss their partnership to bid the Naval Strike Missile in the US Navy’s competition for a new over the horizon missile for the Littoral Combat Ship program with Defense & Aerospace Report Editor Vago Muradian. The interview was conducted at the Surface Navy Association’s 2017 symposium and trade show Jan 10-12, 2017, in Arlington, Va. The Defense & Aerospace Report’s coverage of SNA is sponsored by Raytheon.
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 12, 2020]–Talking Space
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 11, 2020]–China, Competing or Simply Deterring?
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 10, 2020]– Dep Under SecDef Alan Shaffer
- Defense & Aerospace Report Podcast [Aug 09, 2020 Business Report]
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Report: The Case for a National Cyber Director and More
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 07, 2020]–Getting Serious About Seapower
- Defense & Aerospace Podcast [Washington Roundtable Aug 06, 2020]
- DEFAERO Report Daily Podcast [Aug 05, 2020] The Growing Chinese-Iranian Partnership