On this week’s episode of the Defense & Aerospace Business Report, we discuss President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the United States from the Paris Agreement and its impacts on European alliances and US national security, the potential impact of the London Bridge & Borough Market terror attacks on this week’s British election and more. The Defense & Aerospace Business Report is sponsored by Bell Helicopter, a Textron Company.
This week’s guests include:
• Richard Aboulafia of the Teal Group
• Byron Callan of Capital Alpha Partners
• Nick Cunningham of Agency Partners in London
• Ron Epstein of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Steven Grundman of the Atlantic Council
Listen to or download this week’s episode for free below: